A MRCOOL packaged heat pump combines high performance cooling and powerful heating in one convenient, easy-to-install system. These units are competitively priced and operate at 14 SEER efficiency. A MRCOOL packaged heat pump will be a great solution for tough air comfort problems in a suburban home, commercial office space, condominium, seaside villa, or wherever you desire. MRCOOL packaged heat pumps combine superior product quality, energy efficiency, quiet operation, and financial value. The units come standard with a high performance compressor and eco-safe, chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant. This is truly an all-in-one packaged unit that will deliver energy efficient air comfort with minimal environmental impact.
- Warranty is 10 years on all parts if registered, 5 years if not (no licensed tech required)
- 14 SEER efficiency
- Designed for easy and convenient installation
- Optional electric heat available
- R-410A environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Built in short cycle protection to protect the compressor
- One piece "no leak" top design
- Sloped drain for improved indoor air quality
- Louvered panel coil protection
- Insulation to minimize heat loss plus reduce sound
- Built in "quiet shift" operation during defrost on select models
- Efficient constant torque motor for wide airflow range
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.