Buy a system bundle and save up to 10%!SHOP ALL BUNDLES WITH THIS PRODUCT INCLUDED
The 4AC16L delivers significant energy savings and efficiencies of up to 16 SEER when paired with a matched Ducane variable-speed or constant-torque furnace or air handler
- 4.0 Ton 14+ SEER Condensing Unit
- 28.25 Inches Width x 28.25 Inches Depth
- 3/8LL 7/8SL
- 45A MOCP
- 255 Lbs - Ships via Freight
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- Internally protected against high temperature motor overload conditions
- Heavy-duty materials
- Full metal louvered construction to protect the coil/hail protection
- Individual louver panels; 4 screws to remove for ease of coil cleaning and service
- Corner-mounted controls for easy service
- Baked polyester paint finished over galvanized steel for maximum durability
- 45-degree offset valves for easy service
- Omniguard total corrosion protection technology designed coil
- Enhanced tube-and-fin coil design featuring MHT Technology
- Lanced fins for maximum heat transfer
- Every coil factory tested for leakproof construction
- Raised coil prevents debris from impeding airflow
- Factory installed high pressure switch
- Thread-on pressure switches with Schrader core for simple, quick replacement
- Filter drier shipped loose for installation flexibility
- Fan orifice for smoother airflow and sound level reduction
- Charged for 15 feet of line set
- 10 year limited warranty on compressor
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.