In Stock - Ships via Freight in 3-5 Business Days
Buy a system bundle and save up to 10%!SHOP ALL BUNDLES WITH THIS PRODUCT INCLUDED
High-Efficiency Split System Two-Stage Heat Pump Up to 19 SEER & 10 HSPFFeatures:
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor
- High-efficiency two-speed ECM condenser fan motor
- ComfortBridgeô Communications System compatible
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Factory-installed sensors monitoring coil and ambient temperature
- 1CopelandÆ ComfortAlertô built in diagnostics
- 1SmartShiftÆ technology with short-cycle protection to ensure quiet, reliable defrost
- 1In communicating mode, only two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit are required
- 1Contactor with lug connection
- 1Customized control algorithms
- 1Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- 1AHRI Certified-ETL Listed
- 1Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- 1Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil.
- The two-stage scroll compressor runs at either 65% or 100% capacity, depending on cooling/heating demand. This operational flexibility provides a great energy-efficient option when compared to a traditional, single-stage unit.
- The top performance of an electronically commutated motor (ECM) allows for two levels of operation depending on your airflow needs. It is a great energy-efficient option when compared to a traditional, single-speed motor.
- Designed to regulate and communicate with your ComfortBridgeô Controls System so you can remotely monitor and manage your heating and cooling system ñ at any time, from anywhere with just an internet connection.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter's residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures.
- Prevents condensation of refrigerant in the crankcase of a compressor.
- Reduces pass-through vibration noise from compressor operation.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- High-density foam compressor blanket provides noise reduction when the compressor is in operation.
- Consistent and concise monitoring helps to ensure that the system is operating efficiently, regardless of the weather.
- 1Assists contractors in troubleshooting the system with improved diagnostic accuracy by utilizing indicator lights, seven-segment LED display, and fault code storage.
- 1Time-delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet, and smooth transition when units enter defrost mode.
- 1By simplifying the communication connection to two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit, technicians may eliminate the need to run additional thermostat wiring.
- 1Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- 1Proprietary, self-contained sequence of actions designed to help control system operation for energy efficient performance and enhanced reliability.
- 1Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15í of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- 1Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- 1A straight-forward, color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up helps to simplify installation.
- 1Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet and louvered coil guards
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Engineered sound control top design
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Single-panel access to controls with space for field-installed accessories
- Service port and controls are accessible while unit is operating
- Compact footprint
- Rust-resistant screws
- When properly anchored, meets the 2017 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.