In Stock - Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Buy a system bundle and save up to 10%!SHOP ALL BUNDLES WITH THIS PRODUCT INCLUDED
- Aquastat Relay
- Type 4-1/2 Inch Length Capillary, High Limit, Vertical Well Immersion
- Temperature Range 140 to 240 Deg F (High Limit)
- Maximum Temperature Rating 150 Deg F with 1.2 Amp 24 Volt/77 Deg F with 1.4 Amp 24 Volt (Load)
- Contact Rating 7.4 Amp at 120 Volt AC/3.7 Amp at 240 Volt AC Full Load, 44.4 Amp at 120 Volt AC/22.2 Amp at 240 Volt AC Locked Rotor (Burner/Circulator), 0.8 Amp at 24 Volt AC (Low Voltage), 0.25 Amp at 1/4 to 12 Volt DC (Millivoltage), 0.2 Amp (Anticipator Setting)
- Contact Configuration SPST
- Connection Type 1/2 Inch Conduit, Quick Connect/Screw
- Application Circulator Motor, Burner
- Approval UL, CSA
- Overall Dimension 4-5/16 Inch Width x 3-1/8 Inch Depth x 6-1/8 Inch Height
- Differential Temperature Rating 15 Deg F
- Maximum Safe Operating Pressure Rating 255 PSI
- Humidity 0 to 95 Percent Relative, Non-Condensing
- Insulation Depth 1-1/2 to 3 Inch
- Includes 50 Volt Amp Transformer, Molex Plug, Heat Conductive Compound
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.