Nickel-Rich is a harsh settings anti-seize. Carrier volatizes at high temps., deposits nickel, prevents metal/metal contact. Nuclear Grade won’t poison reactor catalyst beds. For Class 1, 2, & 3 non-wetted use for aux. nuclear power plant equipment.
- Chemically inert and resists attack by acidic and caustic chemicals– Contains no lead, copper, graphite, chlorides or other halogens, phosphorous, or silicones
- Prevents seizure/galling for easy breakout up to 2600°F (1427°C)
- Will not run, drip or settle out even on hot surfaces and Brushable down to 0°F (-18°C) and will not dry out or harden in storage
- Ideal for outdoor use- strong resistance to water washoff and Unsurpassed rust and corrosions protection by water penetration or water washoff
- Exceeds military specification MIL-A-907E and Nuclear Grade is approved by General Electric for use with their turbine systems in nuclear and fossil fuel applications
- Color: Silver
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.