The Lau L60716301 3-Blade Heavy Duty Condenser Propeller 12" Diameter CW Rotation. This propeller can be used with heat exchangers, roof top air conditioners, commercial and industrial equipment, walk-in refrigeration units and general cooling/heating applications. The blades are made of high strength aluminum and each blade is clearly labeled as to pitch, diameter, rotation and maximum rpm. Square pressure-type blades are required for most condenser applications and interchangeable hubs may be attached on either intake or discharge side.
- 3-Blade Configuration is normally used in low pressure applications.
- Square pressure-type blades are required for most condenser applications.
- High quality aluminum blades.
- Interchangeable hubs available from 1/4 through 3/4 bore, may be attached on either intake or discharge side.
- Pitches available for most common horsepower and motor speeds up to 1725 rpm in both CW and CCW rotations.
- Diameter: 12 In
- Pitch Degrees: 23
- RPM: 1075 RPM
- Material: Aluminum
- Description: Heavy Duty Condenser Type Propeller
- Number of Blades: 3
- Rotation: CW
- Brand: Lau
- Part Number: L60716301
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.