Jackson Safety F20 Polycarbonate Faceshields are designed to provide on-the-job protection for heat applications, as well as for grinding, flying debris and splashes. Made of durable polycarbonate, the face protection shield measures 8” (tall) x 15.5” (wide) x.06” (thick) and may be used again (depending on the task). The clear faceshield allows for maximum light transmission and visibility and is designed for use in light industrial manufacturing, general splash protection, landscaping and food processing. This face shield has a D3 rating for splash protection and the polycarbonate material provides 99.9% UVA/UVB/UVC protection. It’s compatible with the Jackson Safety Hard Hat Interchange System. It snaps into place on compatible head gear and hard hats – no special tools required. This model is unbound. When used with any Jackson Safety Brand Headgear, this clear polycarbonate faceshield meets the performance standards of ANSI Z87.1+ for high-impact protection and is CSA Z94.3 compliant (when used with compatible Jackson Safety headgear).
- 12 Clear Jackson Safety F20 Polycarbonate Face Shields / Case; 8" (tall) x 15.5" (wide) x.06" (thick); Shape D
- Compatible with the Jackson Safety Hard Hat Interchange System; No special tools needed
- Made of polycarbonate material that provides 99.9% UVA/UVB/UVC protection to help prevent eye damage; D3 rating for splash protection
- Clear faceshield allows for maximum visible light transmission
- Meets ANSI Z87.1- standards when used with any Jackson Safety Brand Headgear
- Color: Clear
What Our Customers Are Saying
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.