When it comes to getting the job done right – with no fuss – you need the right tools. Pipefitters know that the CurvOMark Contour Centering Head (Standard 6) is a reliable choice for setting centerlines, establishing marks and angles for butt-ins, locating points inside pipes and tanks and laying out keyways and measuring declivity. This centering tool is designed for pipe marking on pipes a half inch in diameter and larger. It features a Y-type head and is fitted with an adjustable dial bubble protractor (DSL) and a manually operated hardened centering pin (you'll need a small hammer or mallet to tap the pin mark into the pipe). Since it's a manual pipe centering head, it virtually eliminates the potential for equipment malfunction. You'll definitely want to add this center finder to your arsenal of pipe welding tools.
- You don't have time to fool with unreliable tools. That's why the Curv O Mark Centering Head Pipe Marker (Standard) is a must-have on your list of pipe welding tools
- This pipe centering tool helps with setting center lines, establishing angles and marks for butt-ins, locating points inside pipes and tanks, laying out keyways and measuring declivity
- Standard 6 Model may be used on pipe 1/2 in diameter and larger; use it for pipes and tanks
- The CurvOMark center finder has a 4 inch Y-type head fitted with an adjustable dial bubble protractor (DSL)
- Use this manually operated Jackson Safety hardened centering pin with a small hammer or mallet to tap the pin in for effective pipe marking
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.