iO HVAC Controls MBD-04
4 Inch Round Manual Balancing Damper Features:
- 4 inch round.
- Special Order / Non Cancellable / Non-Returnable.
- With locking quad.
- Damper models MBD-XX are available in standard sizes from 6” to 20”.
- Air balancing applications having static pressures less than 2.0” w.c.
- 18 gauge steel shell.
- 18 gauge steel blade.
- ½”aluminum shaft.
- Nylon bushings.
- Air tight blade seals.
- Non-corrosive zinc and aluminum alloy.
- Die cast handle with wing nut lock.
- Two 1/4” socket head set screws to prevent slippage on shaft.
- Stamped position markings on quadrant plate.
MBD Series The manual balancing dampers can be used for a variety of applications. Whether you are looking to balance the airflow in a large-scale commercial duct system or need a simple solution for directing airflow in a residential setting, we offer a variety of sizes to fit your needs. Standard sizes are below. Other sizes also available.