iO HVAC Controls HD-3010
30 Inch X 10 Inch 2-wire, Two-Position Rectangular Motorized Zone Damper Features:
- 30 inch X 10 inch rectangular.
- 5 year warranty.
-Damper models HD-XXXX are sized width (A) by height (B) with actuator on the (B) dimension.
- Bottom mount models HD-XXXX-BM are sized width (A) by height (B) with actuator on the (A) dimension.
- Actual (A) and (B) dimensions are undercut 1/4”.
- Standard sizes range from 8” x 8” up to 36” x 24” in 2” increments.
- Compatible for zone control and other HVAC applications with static pressures less than 1.0” w.c.
- 1/16” extruded aluminum frame
- 1/16” extruded aluminum parallel blades
- 1/16” aluminum mounting flange
- Nylon bushings
- Minimum position adjustment
- 24 Volt, 10 VA, 0.43 Amp powered closed, spring return open actuator
- Also available in powered open, spring return closed
- Motor is impedance protected with no end switches
HD Series The HD Series dampers are extruded aluminum parallel blade dampers complete with a 24 volt spring return actuator. The HD Series dampers can be installed in any position and are compatible with most 24V zoning and ventilation controls. They are rated for duct systems less than 1.0” WC. These dampers have a simple adjustment for limited position. They are a highly universal option for both zoning an ventilation applications.