iO HVAC Controls D-Z1-2210
22 Inch X 10 Inch Rectangular Two-Position Zone One Damper Assembly Features:
- 22 inch X 10 inch rectangular.
- 5 year warranty.
Features and Benefits:
- Stand-alone control of single room or multiple rooms
- Auto changeover
- Minimum position adjustment
- LED status indicator
- Controls pre-wired
- No control panel required
- Installation flexibility
- Round and rectangular damper options.
- UT32 Thermostat sold separately.
- Round: 24-gauge steel spiral shell, aluminum shaft, nylon bushings, blade seals.
- Rectangular: aluminum frame and blades, nylon bushings.
- Damper Sizes:
Round: 6” to 18”
Rectangular: 6” x 6” to 36” x 24” side-mount or bottom-mount motor
Damper Actuator Type
24VAC, 10VA, 2-wire power open/spring close
Z1 Series Zone One is a control damper assembly designed to solve over-heating and over-cooling problems. It can be used to control a single room, or by using multiple dampers to zone multiple rooms. The Zone One works independently from the equipment, simply restricting airflow (closing off the damper) to over-conditioned areas until the thermostat (sold separately) is calling.