The MRCOOL 15 SEER Heat Pump Split System works diligently to make your home a comfortable space. This product gives you total energy efficiency with it's enhanced tube-and-fin coil design, allowing you to get more bang for your buck. You can have peace-of-mind with this product due to its affordability, quality, efficiency, and comfort. Look no further for your family's next home central heating and air system.
- Louvered construction with baked polyester finish over galvanized steel to withstand bad weather
- Raised coil to prevent debris blockage
- CoolGuard advanced corrosion resistant coil
- 4-screw louver panels, corner-mounted controlsand 45-degree offset valves for easy service.
- Enhanced tube-and-fin coil design featuring high efficiency heat transfer technology
- Thread-on pressure switches for simple, quick replacement
- Charged for 15 feet of line set
- Heavy-duty compressor sound blanket for quiet operation
- Internally protected against high temperaturemotor overload conditions
- Ships with filter drier
- All units ETL and ETLC aprroved and AHRI certified
- 10 year registered parts warranty
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.