In Stock - Ships via Freight in 3-5 Business Days
Buy a system bundle and save up to 10%!SHOP ALL BUNDLES WITH THIS PRODUCT INCLUDED
High-Efficiency Split System Heat Pump Up to 16 SEER & 9.5 HSPFFeatures:
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Single-speed PSC condenser fan motor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- SmartShiftÆ technology with short-cycle protection to ensure quiet, reliable defrost
- Contactor with lug connection
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- 1AHRI Certified-ETL Listed
- 1Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil.
- Energy-efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter's residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures.
- Prevents condensation of refrigerant in the crankcase of a compressor.
- Reduces pass-through vibration noise from compressor operation.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- Time-delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet, and smooth transition when units enter defrost mode.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15í of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- 1Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- 1Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet and louvered coil guards
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Engineered sound control top design
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Single-panel access to controls with space for field-installed accessories
- Service port and controls are accessible while unit is operating
- Compact footprint
- Rust-resistant screws
- When properly anchored, meets the 2017 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.