Goodman Packaged Gas/Electric/Dual 13.4 SEER2, Single Stage, Downflow/Horizontal
Features and Benefits:
- 13.4 SEER2
- Packaged Gas/Electric Ultra-Low NOx, 13.4 SEER2 / 81% AFUE,2 to 5 Tons
- Meets the new 2023 M1 Test Standards
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel heat exchanger
- Energy-efficient scroll compressor
- Multi-speed ECM indoor blower motor
- Convertible airflow: horizontal or downflow application
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Power-assisted combustion
- Direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence, all blower operation, andall safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- California Ultra-Low NOx emissions compliant
- Eligible for installation in California’s South Coast Air QualityManagement District (SCAQMD) and San Joaquin Valley AirPollution Control District (SJVUAPCD). This gas packaged unitfurnace complies with the 14 ng/J NOx emission limitin SCAQMD Rule 1111 and SJVUAPCD Rule 490This gaspackaged unit furnace is eligible for the SCAQMD Clean AirFurnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.