This system is specially designed for large floor heating applications exceeding 15A.
- Here's how it works
- A floor heating area exceeding 15A is separated into zones, with a linked unit responsible for heating each zone.
- All linked units are controlled by a master thermostat responsible for settings/programming of the entire floor.
- No settings dial.
- Settings controlled by master means units can be installed anywhere
- ON/STANBY switch enables unit's heating area to be shut down independently of other heating areas
- Built-in GFCI/EGFPD with test light.
- No need to buy separate safety cutoff.