This is not the full ductless system and requires a matching condenser
Introducing the MRCOOL E Star DIY 3rd Gen 24k BTU 20 SEER Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump. These are ductless mini-split heat pumps with enhanced WIFI engineered to make setup not only quick and easy, but the MRCOOL DIY E Star Series is flexible enough to be installed virtually anywhere without requiring specialized tools or expensive equipment. The 24,000 BTU unit is 20 SEER and designed to heat and cool a up to a 1000 square foot space efficiently and effectively. Our SmartHVAC app is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google assistant. You can also control your DIY anywhere with your Apple or Android smart device with an Internet connection. Doing it yourself has never been easier with the new MRCOOL DIY E Star Series. This unit is shipped in two boxes.
- Our Easy DIY installation: pre-charged quick connect line doesn't require special tools, equipment, or training
- SmartHVAC app: WIFI control - control your DIY anywhere with your Apple or Android smart device and an Internet connection
- Variable-speed DC inverter compressor technology cuts operating costs
- Low ambient cooling: cooling down to 5F exterior temperatures the ideal system for computer server rooms, greenhouses, and any other applications that require cooling all year
- The unit is 20 SEER and designed to heat and cool a single 1000 square foot space
- 7-Year compressor warranty and 5-year parts warranty
- Auto-restart: - power outage? No worries, the MRCOOL DIY E star Series auto-restart has the unit running again immediately
- Gold fin condenser: corrosion-resistant? coastal living - don't worry, our condenser is built to resist long term corrosion
- Louver position memory remembers so you don't need to - horizontal louver automatically moves to the same position you set the last time the unit was turned on
- Automatic leakage detection technology to alert you should a problem arise
What Our Customers Are Saying
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.