Buy a system bundle and save up to 10%!SHOP ALL BUNDLES WITH THIS PRODUCT INCLUDED
Daikin's Multi-Zone Systems are ideal for multi-room applications desiring individual room comfort in a space-saving design. With the ability to connect two, three, and four indoor units to a single outdoor unit, over 1,000 combinations are possible with the choice of wall mount units, slim duct units, floor mount, ceiling cassette units or a combination. Systems offer energy efficiency levels up to 21.7 SEER and 12.5 HSPF for enhanced home comfort and energy savings. Daikin AURORA Multi-Zone systems offer enhanced capacity in cold ambient conditions. Suitable for both new build and renovation projects, Daikin Multi-Zone Systems are the smart, reliable solution for your home.
- World-renowned Daikin Inverter - variable speed - compressor technology
- Designed to deliver enhanced capacity in cold ambient conditions
- Enhanced Capacity:
- Delivers up to 100% nominal cooling capacity at 115°F / 46°C
- Delivers up to 80% higher cooling capacity at 115°F (46°C) when compared to a standard multi system*
- Up to 100% heating capacity at 5°F / -15°C and operate efficiently as low -13°F ambient temperature Up to 100% Cooling Capacity at 115°F (46°C)
- Energy Efficient - Up to 21.7 SEER / 12.5 HSPF / 12.7 EER for ultra-efficient cooling and heating operation and reduced operating costs compared to conventional lower-efficiency systems
- Multiple indoor units design and style to blend within the home décor including the new EMURA wall mounted units and VISTA ceiling cassette units
- Quick and easy installation
- Precision temperature control for individual rooms
- Quiet operation
- *2MXS18NMVJU with 2xFTXS09L = 10880 Btu / Hr cooling capacity at 114.8°F. 2MXL18NMVJU with 2xFTXS09L = 19590 Btu / Hr cooling capacity at 114.8°F.
Complete warranty details available at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration and some of the additional requirements are not required in California or Quebec.
A slim-ducted concealed ceiling unit provides an extremely unobtrusive, compact solution, where only the discharge and intake grilles are visible. In addition, they free up floor and wall space to minimize the impact on décor.
- Indoor Sound Pressure as low as 31 dB(A)
- Program Dry Function
- Econo Mode
- Powerful Operation Mode
- Backlit Wireless Remote Controller
- Auto-Fan Speed Control
- Self-Diagnostics with Digital Display
Complete warranty details available at www.daikincomfort.com. To receive the 12-Year Parts Limited Warranty, online registration must be completed within 60 days of installation. Online registration is not required in California or Quebec. If product installed in a commercial application, limited warranty period is 5 years.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.
I located exactly what I needed using the original part number and found the item to be in stock and at a very reasonable price.
Great company and great product! The gas valve arrived ahead of scheduled delivery and was brand new. After installation, the gas valve worked very well and my furnace was up and running once again. I would buy additional products from this company in the future. A+++
Voomi did a great job supplying this fasco draft inducing fan they knew their stuff and got me the exact right part immediately and shipped it instantly so I had it in a day. I would certainly use them in the future. Thanks a lot voomi!!
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love doing business with Voomi. My compressor change outs actually make me some money now vs over priced manufacturer price gouging taking all the profits.
Very quick to receive product. These old parts are hard to find but voomi supply came through. Thanks
The price was great and shipping was quick. Voomi supply knocked it out of the park. I will check them first for all of my HVAC product purchases.
Questions? Call us and speak with a real person.
This will depend on many factors. Please contact us for assistance in selecting the right system for your needs.
No. These are complete A/C systems that require an indoor air handler, outdoor condenser, and related accessories to function properly.
We ship using freight carriers to securely transport and deliver your products. The system will ship once we pick and pack all of your chosen components and accessories.
All products must be installed by a licensed and certified HVAC technician in order to maintain the manufacturer's warranty.
We offer all equipment and accessories required to install your new HVAC system. We do not provide installation services.
Questions? Call us and speak with a real person.