Mini UV LED is the first-of-its-kind UV light LED system for mini-splits and similar limited-space applications. Like all A/C systems, mini-splits are prone to internal mold growth and microbial contamination, particularly on and near the blower wheel. However, the LED light strip in Mini UV LED is designed to sterilize surfaces without impacting plastic materials.
- High-quality LED UV light for mini-split and ceiling cassette A/C systems
- Effectively kills bacteria and other airborne pathogens
- Helps improve indoor air quality
- Easy to install with adhesive LED strip trimmed to length
- Compatible with most mini-split and ceiling cassette A/C systems
- Maintains a clean A/C system free from mold and microbial growth
- Saves energy/reduces maintenance costs
- Extends life of A/C system
- Improves indoor air quality
- UV LED spectrum is safe for eyes and plastics
- 120-277 VAC power supply
- 50,000+ hour expected LED life
- Brand: Fresh-Aire UV
- Model: TUV-MINI-LED
- Type: LED UV light
- Compatibility: Compatible with most mini-split wall mount units
- UPC: 00850002157260
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.