World’s Most Popular HVAC UV Light
Blue-Tube UV is the single most popular germicidal UV light product for HVAC systems in the world. Home owners breathe easy knowing that the air their family breathes is protected by this proven technology. Blue-Tube UV is the simple, safe, and effective way to keep your air system clean and improve indoor air quality.
Blue-Tube UV features a number of patented innovations from Fresh-Aire UV. The original low-voltage UV light kit for HVAC has been updated to include a magnetic mounting bracket and now has a 110-277 VAC high-voltage power supply option.
How Blue-Tube UV® Works
Blue-Tube UV is installed in the central air system where it works continuously to fight mold and other biological contaminants in the air and on HVAC system interior surfaces, particularly the cooling coil. For over a century scientists have known that certain frequencies of light have a devastating effect on microbial life. We now know that exposure to ultraviolet light in the range of 254 NM (UV-C band) disrupts the DNA of micro-organisms thus preventing them from reproducing, thereby effectively killing them.
- The simple and complete choice for germicidal UV light for HVAC applications. Powerful UV-C light kills germs continuously in the air and on surfaces inside the air system.
- The most popular Germicidal UV Light system in the world because of its reliability, ease of installation, innovative features, and quality components.
- Kills mold, viruses, bacterial
- Improves indoor air quality
- Extends life of HVAC system