Do you need cooling relief right away? How about a decreasing utility bill? Thanks to MRCOOL, you can have all these things and more with our Split System A/C Condensers. This is a brand new 3 ton, 208-230 volt, R410-A refrigerant, MRCOOL outdoor condenser. This condenser (when paired with other MRCOOL products) has a seasonal energy efficiency rating of up to 16 SEER, providing maximum comfort cooling. Thanks to its high energy efficiency, you will see your utility bill decline year after year. This unit only provides "cooling" (this is NOT a heat pump).
- CoolGuard total corrosion protection technology designed coil
- Corner-mounted controls for easy service
- Full metal louvered construction to protect the coil/ hail protection
- Factory installed high pressure switch
- Thread-on pressure switches for simple, quick replacement
- 10 year limited warranty on compressor
- Charged for 15 feet of line set
- Fan orifice for smoother airflow and sound level reduction
- Lanced fins for maximum heat transfer
- Every coil factory tested for leakproof construction
- All units ETL and ETLC approved and AHRI Certified
- Internally protected against high temperaturemotor overload conditions
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.