- 80 lb-in. (5.9 N m) minimum driving torque at 350 F (176 C)
- Reversible mounting facilitates use in either clockwise (cw) or counterclockwise (ccw) spring rotation
- Integral spring return ensures level of return torque
- Fifteen-second spring return timing
- No special cycling required during long-term holding
- No audible noise during holding
- Patent pending design eliminates need for limit switches to reduce power consumption
- Models available for 24, 120, and 230 Vac
- Ninety-five degree angle of rotation
- Actuator holds rated torque at reduced power level
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Housing design allows flush mounting to damper
- Designed to operate reliably in smoke control systems requiring Underwriters Laboratories Inc. UL555S ratings up to 350 F
- Models available with SPST position-indicating switches (7 degree, 85 degree stroke)
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.