Provide your 1 kV-rated electrical applications with resistance against ozone, alkalis and acids when you encase them in a 8430 Cold Shrink Connector Insulator. This open-ended, tubular sleeve is ideal for use in sealing against moisture, and its tough EPDM rubber construction helps it stand up to a wide range of operating temperatures from -40 to 194 degrees F (-40 to 90 degrees C).
- Ideal for use as primary insulation for all cable splicing and solid dielectric insulated wires rated to 1000V
- Easy to install without the need for tools of any kind
- Multi-purpose product has moisture-resistant properties that make it great for insulating direct buried or submersible and dig-in repairs as well as secondary splices
- Cold shrinks to insulate cables or connectors with diameters ranging from 1.68 to 3.69 in (42.6 to 93.7 mm)
- Appropriate for conductors sized from 1250 to 2000 kcmil
- Color: Black
- Conductor Sizes: 2000 kcmil|| 1500 kcmil|| 1750 kcmil|| 1250 kcmil
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.