Keep rugged projects organized with Scotch Tape 35. This premium-grade tape is durable and color-coded to make it easy to match up pipe systems and motor leads, identify phases, or to mark off safety areas. This 7-mil thick tape is 600V-rated, flame retardant and can withstand temperatures ranging from 32 to 221 degrees F (0 to 105 degrees C).
- Offers the mechanical and electrical protection you need with its pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and PVC backing
- Flame-retardant tape that also resists UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and many types of acids
- Works for all your identification needs: color-coding motor leads and pipe systems, identifying phases and marking safety areas
- Each roll measures 3/4 in x 66 ft x 7 mil
- Made from durable, white-colored PVC
Sold By the Roll
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.