- Thermostatic and Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve
- Type Adjustable, Thermostatic
- Nominal Size 1/2 Inch
- End Connection Soldered x Soldered x Soldered
- End to End Distance 5-7/8 Inch
- Base to Inlet Dimension 7 Inch
- Inlet to Mixing Outlet Dimension 7 Inch
- Body Material Brass
- Flow Rate 1 GPM
- Set Temperature Range 85 to 150 Deg F
- Temperature Rating 200 Deg F
- Pressure Rating 200 PSI
- Inclusions/Features Check Valve, Stainless Steel Spring, EPDM Seal, PPO Shutter
- Application Domestic Hot Water, Hydronic and Radiant Heating System
- Applicable Standard ASSE 1017, CSA B125.3, NSF/ANSI 372, IPC, IRC, UPC, NPC
- Flow Capacity 3 CV
- Maximum Differential Pressure 20 PSI
- Maximum Inlet Pressure Ratio 2:1 (H/C or C/H)
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.