- Thermostat works standalone or with the THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module or with the True
- ZONE Wireless Adapter.
- Smart Schedule - programs in seconds for any lifestyle.
- Patented interview based programming and installer setup.
- LINK wireless communication.
- Increase profit per job by including Red
- LINK accessories that provide comfort and convenience.
- LINK accessories include the Red
- LINK Internet Gateway, Portable Comfort Control (PCC), Wireless Outdoor Sensor, Wireless Indoor Sensor, Wireless Entry/Exit Remote, Wireless Vent and Filter Boost Remote, True
- STEAM humidifier with Wireless Adapter and True
- ZONE zoning panel with Wireless Adapter.
- Selectable for residential and light commercial applications.
- Meets commercial code and is title 24 compliant.
- Light commercial - commercial language (occupied and unoccupied), schedule holidays and custom events, remote setback, economizer and time of day.
- Remote Setback requires the THM5421R1021 Equipment Interface Module.
- Plain language setup, no manual needed.
- Alerts and User Interactions Log - Keeps a searchable history of alerts and setting changes to the thermostat to determine if there is a system malfunction or if the issue was caused by a user error.
- Saves time in troubleshooting and points the technician in the right direction.
- The Alert and User Interaction Logs are viewable on a computer after you download them from the thermostat to a micro
- SD card.
- Customizable Service Reminders allow dealers to remind their customers when its time to call for service, when their warranty is expiring and to provide customized alerts.
- SD port for copying the Installer Setup, Customizable Reminders, Custom Events and Holidays to multiple thermostats.
- SD port for adding the dealer's contact information on the screen.
- 1 assignable output on the TH8321 model to control humidification, dehumidification, ventilation or a stage of heating/cooling.
- 3 assignable outputs on the Equipment Interface Module to control humidification, dehumidification, ventilation or a stage of heating/cooling.
- The TH8110 and TH8320 models require the use of a Wireless Indoor Sensor to control humidification and dehumidification.
- 1 assignable input can be used with a wired outdoor, indoor or discharge sensor.
- 4 assignable inputs on the Equipment Interface Module can be used with wired outdoor, indoor or discharge sensors, occupancy sensor for remote setback and dry contact devices to trip pre-packaged or custom alerts such as a full drain pan or water leak.
- Extend wireless range of the Equipment Interface Module by connecting a THM4000R1000 Wireless Adapter to the ABCD terminals.
- Dual powered - battery or hardwired (C wire).
- Precise temperature control (+/- 1 F) for reliable and consistent temperature.
- Multiple staging options to provide comfort or energy savings.
- TH8110R1008, TH8320R1003, and TH8321R1001 are ENERGY STAR Certified
What Our Customers Are Saying
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.