The Robertshaw 110 Series Water Heating Gas Valves are designed for universal replacement applications in water tanks. All models feature a built-in, non-cycling Energy Cut-Off (ECO) system to shut off all gas to the water heater in case of excessive water temperatures. The ECO is designed to detect over-temperature conditions and to open. Once opened, the control will not function and a new replacement will be required.
Features and Benefits:
- Models include 5-1/2 sensing element
- Various inlet size, outlet size, regulator settings and shank lengths
- Right hand or left hand threads
- Multiple BTU capacities available
- Domestic, commercial and recreational vehicle applications
- 1/2" Water Heater Natural Gas Valve 45
- 000 Btu W/2 W/2-3/8" Shank 3.5" W.C.