This is a brand new 2 ton, R410A refrigerant, horizontal cased Evaporator Coil. This efficient and durable coil is the solution for heat pumps and air conditioners for fast, flexible application. This Signature Series coil, when appropriately paired with a MRCOOL Signature Series condenser and gas furnace or modular blower, can achieve efficiency ratings of up to 16 SEER.
- Interlocking door assemblies and snug line sealgrommets to minimize air leakage
- All units UL Listed and AHRI Certified
- One of the lowest water retention drain pans in the industry to minimize mold and mildew growth
- Insulated galvanized steel case with durable embossed finish
- Foil-face insulation for easy cleaning
- All drain pans are compatible with UV lights
- Removable top panels for easy service or cleaning
- Superior service access to components, withtubing located at door split and foil-face insulation
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty
- Aluminum tubing, hairpins, distributors and header tubes. Copper refrigerant connections for easy brazing to both liquid and suction lines.
- Tubing located at door split for easy coil service or cleaning
- Refrigerant lines extend outside of the cabinet for easy connection
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.