Buy a system bundle and save up to 10%!SHOP ALL BUNDLES WITH THIS PRODUCT INCLUDED
- Needle point bi-polar ionization actively treats air in the living space
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke, static electricity and other airborne particles
- Keeps coil cleaner
- For residential duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Easily installs in minutes in A/C system
- Universal mounting with magnets
- Universal voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC
- Patented self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Programmable cleaning cycle
- Flexible design with no replacement parts
- Alarm contact option for secondary notification
- UL and cUL approved
How does the iWave-R work?
As air flows over the iWave-R, it releases positive and negative ions into the air supply that purify the air, killing mold, bacteria, and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also helps to reduce allergens, smoke, static electricity, odors (cooking, pet, VOCs), and other particles in the air without creating ozone or any other harmful byproducts.
How do I install the iWave-R?
The iWave-R can easily be installed in the A/C system in minutes! Designed for universal mounting, the iWave-R can be installed inside or outside of the air duct, attached magnetically near the inside fan of the air handler, or even between the air filter and cooling coil to treat the coil. Alternatively, the iWave-R could also be installed in the supply air. Once mounted, simply connect the device to power using its voltage input capability, and the installation is complete.
Does this device require cleaning or maintenance?
No, the iWave-R is a self-cleaning device, and it has a programmable cleaning cycle that can clean the emitter brushes every 1, 3, 5 or 10 days. The iWave-R is factory set to clean every third day which is adequate for a typical installation.
What Our Customers Are Saying
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.