Buy a system bundle and save up to 10%!SHOP ALL BUNDLES WITH THIS PRODUCT INCLUDED
Wall Mounted Indoor Unit:
Low-sound, three-speed Wall Mount with LED display offers
three access points for refrigerant outlet pipes: left, right
or rear. The front panel can be raised for accessible wiring
and maintenance. Swing louver angles to 90°. Unit installs
horizontally on a vertical wall.
- Pre-Heat Function - Delays the operation of the fan until the indoor coil has reached a pre-determined temperature which prevents the discharge of cold air while the system is operating in the “heating” mode.
- LED Readout - Mounted on unit. LED displays unit operation status, and codes for maintenance and servicing.
- Auto Restart - Automatically restores the previous function setting if power is interrupted.
- Cooling Override - Button on the indoor unit allows a temporary 30 minute override of the system for forced “AUTO” or “COOLING” operation.
- Flare Connections - Equipped with liquid and gas flare fittings for quick and secure piping.
- Multi-Refrigerant Outlet - Allows left, right, or rear access for refrigeration line connection.
- Three Speed Fan - Fan functions at three speeds: low, medium and high.
- Air Filter - Cleanable air filter is furnished as standard.
Outdoor Heat Pump Unit:
- Variable Frequency Rotary
- Compressor Compressor features high efficiency operation. Balanced for reduced vibration and quiet operation.
- Brushless DC motor uses powerful Neodymium magnets, which are approximately 15-20 times stronger than ferrite magnets used in conventional AC compressors.
Compressor Crankcase Heater
- Protects against liquid refrigerant migration that can occur during low ambient operation.
DC Inverter Control
- Provides continuous operation, while adjusting capacity according to room temperature.
- The accurate sensing of cooling loads prevents frequent changes in capacity and ensures efficient, economical operation.
Inverter Module Protection
- Protects against differences in current, voltage and temperature. Displays code on the indoor unit indicating a need for servicing. Outdoor Unit Microprocessor
- Electronic expansion valve control.
- Automatic compressor timed-off protection (3 minutes). Temperature sensor.
- LEDs on control display error codes and assist in troubleshooting. 4-Way reversing valve control.
Capillary Tube Refrigerant Metering
- Refrigerant metering device consisting of small diameter tubes feeding liquid refrigerant into the evaporator coil.
- Furnished on all units.
- Bypasses refrigerant during the reverse heating cycle.
- Furnished on all models.
Compressor Overcurrent Protection
- Overcurrent protection can result due to any of the following:
- • Ambient temperature is too high
- • Locked rotor on the compressor
- • Outdoor air is blocked or restricted
Condenser High Temperature Protection
- Condenser high temperature can occur due to any of the following conditions:
- • High outdoor ambient
- • Outdoor fan blocked
• Outdoor coil blocked
- The outdoor coil thermistor continuously monitors the temperature and communicates with the microprocessor.
- Depending on the temperature measured, the compressor will be allowed to increase the frequency if needed to meet the load or is forced to run at the current or reduced frequency. If the temperature becomes excessively high the compressor will be de-energized.
Compressor Discharge Temperature Protection
- The compressor discharge line thermistor continuously monitors the temperature and communicates with the microprocessor. Depending on the temperature measured, the compressor will be allowed to increase the frequency to meet the load or is forced to run at the current or reduced frequency. If the temperature becomes excessively high, the compressor will be de-energized. Voltage Protection
- Protects unit from low or high voltage fluctuations.
- Furnished for easy wiring connections.
- Defrost cycle is automatically enabled if there is a build-up of frost on the outdoor coil. Outdoor fan and indoor blower operation is terminated during the defrost cycle.
- Defrost LED is lit on the indoor unit panel on the front cover during a defrost cycle.
- 4-way interchange reversing valve effects a rapid change in direction of refrigerant flow resulting in quick changeover from cooling to heating and vice versa.
- Valve operates on pressure differential between outdoor unit and indoor unit of the system.
- Constructed of heavy gauge steel.
- Tabs on unit base allow secure mounting to slab.
- Condensate drain outlets furnished on unit base. Drain must be field furnished.
- Access cover for power and control wiring connections.
- Access cover for service valves.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.
I located exactly what I needed using the original part number and found the item to be in stock and at a very reasonable price.
Great company and great product! The gas valve arrived ahead of scheduled delivery and was brand new. After installation, the gas valve worked very well and my furnace was up and running once again. I would buy additional products from this company in the future. A+++
Voomi did a great job supplying this fasco draft inducing fan they knew their stuff and got me the exact right part immediately and shipped it instantly so I had it in a day. I would certainly use them in the future. Thanks a lot voomi!!
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love doing business with Voomi. My compressor change outs actually make me some money now vs over priced manufacturer price gouging taking all the profits.
Very quick to receive product. These old parts are hard to find but voomi supply came through. Thanks
The price was great and shipping was quick. Voomi supply knocked it out of the park. I will check them first for all of my HVAC product purchases.
Questions? Call us and speak with a real person.
This will depend on many factors. Please contact us for assistance in selecting the right system for your needs.
No. These are complete A/C systems that require an indoor air handler, outdoor condenser, and related accessories to function properly.
We ship using freight carriers to securely transport and deliver your products. The system will ship once we pick and pack all of your chosen components and accessories.
All products must be installed by a licensed and certified HVAC technician in order to maintain the manufacturer's warranty.
We offer all equipment and accessories required to install your new HVAC system. We do not provide installation services.
Questions? Call us and speak with a real person.