In Stock - Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Buy a system bundle and save up to 10%!SHOP ALL BUNDLES WITH THIS PRODUCT INCLUDED
- Ultra Quiet IP Portable Air Compressor
- Designed to be one of the quietest compressors in the industry
Includes air filter, battery clamps, cord, tire pressure gauge and air hose
- Durable 12-Volt Battery Operated Motor
- Runs at only 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear
Use anywhere you can mount a battery & need on-board air
- Oil-Free Pump
- Use in a variety of temperatures (cold starts) and uneven terrains
Oil-free offers less maintenance, cost, and clean air for tools
Has a 3000+ hour life cycle before wear; comparable units are 250 hours or less
- Compact & Versatile
- Standard car tires take approximately 2 seconds for each 1 PSI added to the tire
Perfect for staple guns, brad nail guns, finish nail guns, nail guns, airbrushes & blow guns
- 1.0 Gallon Steel Air Tank
- Tank fill rate from empty to full - 60 Seconds
Recovery time from 90 PSI to 120 PSI - 20 Seconds
Light weight & easy to transport at only 30 pounds
- Thermal Overload & External Current Protector
- Protects the motor from overheating
Low amp draw at only 14 amps
- Convenient Top Mounted Controls
- Two large easy-to-read pressure control gauges
One - 1/4 industrial quick connector
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.