In Stock - Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Buy a system bundle and save up to 10%!SHOP ALL BUNDLES WITH THIS PRODUCT INCLUDED
- Ultra-Quiet Portable Air Compressor
- 60 d
BA is ideal for indoor use where noise is an issue
- Great for inflating, engraving, airbrushing & many other air tools
- Durable 1-HP Motor (2.0-HP Peak)
- 1680 RPM creating less noise and less wear
- Time to fill tank from empty to full - 165 Seconds
- Recovery time from 90 PSI to 120 PSI - 60 Second
- Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System
- Works in a variety of temperatures & uneven terrains
- 3000+ hour life cycle before wear; comparable units are 500 hours or less
- Thermal Overload Protector
- Protects the motor from overheating
- 8.5 amp draw works on most household outlets
- 8-Gallon Aluminum Air Tank w/ Wheel Kit
- Easy to transport & store at only 37 pounds
- Bottom manual drain valve for routine moisture removal
- Top Mounted Controls
- Dual gauges let you check tank & tool pressure easily
- 1/4 air outlet with a quick connector for fast hose changes
- Air Filter
- Delivers cleaner air for better tool operation
- Helps to remove dust and dirt from the air for longer tool life span
This product is final sale. No returns to Voomi Supply will be permitted except in the case of manufacturer defect.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.