The Parker U tube accumulator design is a result of extensive laboratory testing plus detailed investigation of the various accumulators currently available. It takes into account all of the requirements essential for heat pump applications including safe holding volume (relative to the system is total charge) protected flow control for positive refrigerant and oil return and minimum pressure drop across the accumulator.
• Solid copper connections
• U tube design for maximum flow of refrigerant and minimum oil entrapment
• Inlet flow deflector guides refrigerant toward wall for smooth tangential flow and gradual expansion
• U tube entrance is positioned behind the inlet flow deflector to prevent unwanted liquid refrigerant from entering and damaging compressor
• Metering orifice matched to system capacity assures optimum liquid refrigerant and oil flow back to compressor
• Protective screen and orifice assembly on U tube protects against foreign particles and contaminants affecting metering function
• Fittings and U tube are matched to accumulator holding capacity and total system charge for minimum pressure drop and maximum refrigerant flow
• Powder paint exterior coating surpasses 500 hr ASTM salt spray tests
• Integral 430 deg F fuse plugs
• 680 psi working pressure
Standard/Approvals: UL Listed
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.