- Works with THM5320R1000 Equipment Interface Module to maintain safe indoor temperatures if power is lost at the wireless thermostat
- Takes control of the equipment by turning on the blower fan and sensing the indoor temperature of the home
- Controls heating at 62 F and cooling at 82 F
- Provides homeowners with peace of mind
- Installs in minutes
- Includes mounting hardware
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.