In Stock - Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Buy a system bundle and save up to 10%!SHOP ALL BUNDLES WITH THIS PRODUCT INCLUDED
- Thermostat Kit
- Type Non-Programmable, Wireless, 3-Heat/2-Cool (Heat Pump), 2-Heat/Cool (Conventional), Auto/Manual Changeover
- Voltage Rating 18 to 30 Volt AC at 50/60 Hertz
- Current Rating 1 Amp (Heat/Cool), 0.6 Amp (Fan)
- Power Method Battery
- Switch Position Heat-Off-Cool-Auto-EM Heat (System), Auto-On (Fan)
- Terminal Designation C, R, Rc, Rh, W-O/B, W2-Aux/E, Y, Y2, G, L, Ras
- Setting Temperature Rating 62 Deg F (Heat), 82 Deg F (Cool)
- Application Gas, Oil, Electric, Heat Pump, Forced Warm Air, Hot Water, Steam Or Gravity
- Includes Return Air Sensor, Equipment Interface Module, Wireless Focuspro Non-Programmable Thermostat, Wireless Outdoor Sensor, Internet Gateway, Wireless Adapter
Please note: All control boards are non returnable. We ask that you double check that you have the correct part number before ordering. Control Boards are still eligible for the original manufacturer’s warranty. We can facilitate the warranty process for you and provide you with a list of required documentation.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.