The Rusco 1-1/2" Spin Down Sediment Filter System with Stainless Steel Filter Screen is a durable and economical solution for solid particle removal. This filter system features a unique tornado (spin-down action) effect created by a patented process, a clear cover that can be easily removed for total filter and stainless steel filter screen cleaning, and a ball valve for quick sediment removal from the bottom of the cover. Part number CF1-1/2-100SS-F, this 10 pack of Rusco Spin Down Filters is perfect for multiple uses such as well water, irrigation, sand sensitive valves, and more.
- Combo style head allows you to choose between the horizontal and vertical outlets (cannot use both)
- Includes 1.5" slip to 1.25" FPT bushing and 1.25" MPT plug for the unused outlet
- Unique element design traps sediment in lower reservoir of clear cover
- Clear bowl easily removed for total cleaning (no tools required using tools voids warranty)
- Sediment is visible through the clear cover indicating when the filter needs cleaning
What Our Customers Are Saying
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love this website, prompt call back and had the necessary information that I was inquiring about. And had the part as well.
I found exactly what I needed to replace the compressor of my home HVAC unit, thank you for your service and I will definitely do business with your company again.
So far so good! Customer service great and site is very well laid out and easy to use. So far every part I've needed has been i stock. Thanks Voomi.
Glad I found your website. Saved a bunch of money on this order and will use again in future for my HVAC business.
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.