For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. The ML-KP09NA is a packaged single zone heat pump mini split system designed to bring discreet heating and cooling to any room in your home. The outdoor condenser uses some of the most advanced technology available to modulate temperature without energy-wasting overshoots and short-cycling associated with simpler systems. With an included wireless remote controller, this system is the perfect combination of convenience and comfort for any application.
- Precision Temperature Control Technology
The SUZ-KA outdoor condenser uses inverter technology when cooling or heating your home. Rather than simply turning on and off, the outdoor condenser adjusts output based on temperature demand, resulting in efficient and precise heating and cooling.
Mitsubishi's hot start technology prevents cold drafts by delaying fan operation until the heat exchanger has warmed up.
When the indoor unit runs in dry mode, the coil's temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves comfort and reduces the chance of mold growth and other property damage in the conditioned space.
- Condensate Removal System
The MLZ-KP contains an internal drain mechanism capable of lifting condensate 19-11/16". This simplifies installation and prevents condensate overflow, which can damage or destroy your property.
The MLZ-KP is designed to fit between standard 16" joists and be serviced from below, making installation and maintenance easier than ever.
- (1) Mitsubishi - 9k BTU - M-Series SUZ Outdoor Condenser - Single Zone Only (SUZ-KA09NA2.MX)
- (1) Mitsubishi - 9k BTU - M-Series One-Way Ceiling Cassette without Grille - For Multi or Single-Zone (MLZ-KP09NA)
- (1) Mitsubishi MLP-444W Ceiling Cassette Grille For Mitsubishi MLZ-KP Mini Split Units (MLP-444W)
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Thermostat (Optional) - Mitsubishi P-Series mini splits do not include a thermostat for system control.
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor unit.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor unit to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor unit from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.