For over 50 years, Mitsubishi has remained at the forefront of the mini split industry thanks to their dedication to providing efficient, user-friendly comfort solutions. Mitsubishi is committed to achieving total customer satisfaction and year after year they do just that. The MZ-GL12NA is backed by a 5 year parts and 7 year compressor warranty to show you they stand by their product. With an included wireless remote controller, this system is the perfect combination of convenience and comfort for any heating or cooling application.
- Advanced Filtration System
The MSZ-GL12NA-U1 combines a hybrid catechin deodorizing filter with an enzyme-based filter for managing allergens. The anti-allergy filter not only captures the offending particles, it also breaks them down, cleaning the air as it is conditioned.
Mitsubishi's hot start technology prevents cold drafts by delaying fan operation until the heat exchanger has warmed up.
- Econo Cool Mode
By slowly adjusting the cooling set point and swinging the horizontal vanes, the MSZ-GL12NA-U1 can improve the efficiency of cooling operations without compromising the comfort provided.
When the indoor unit is run in dry mode, the coil's temperature stays just below the dew point of the return air, removing unwanted moisture. This improves comfort and reduces the chance of mold growth and other property damage in the conditioned space.
- Multiple Vane Control Options
Auto mode selects the best vane position based on operating mode, and the swing modes cycle through all positions for maximum coverage. When wide mode is activated, fan speed increases beyond the current setting.
- Kumo Cloud Compatible
Control every zone in your home from the palm of your hand. The Kumo Cloud App allows easy access and control with any smartphone or internet browser.
- Precision Temperature Control Technology
The outdoor condenser is equipped with inverter technology and an electronic linear expansion valve. These components improve temperature accuracy and system efficiency through precise adjustments of both compressor speed and refrigerant flow.
- Blue Fin Condenser
Condensers are constantly exposed to wind, dust and salty air that take their toll on your unit. Mitsubishi coats their condensers with an anti-rust coating to extend its lifespan.
- Smart Set
Mitsubishi's Smart Set function allows you to save a cooling profile consisting of a temperature, a fan speed, and an airflow direction. This profile can be activated easily with a single press of the Smart Set button on the remote controller.
- (1) Mitsubishi - 12k BTU - GL-Series Outdoor Condenser - Single Zone Only (MUZ-GL12NA-U2)
- (1) Mitsubishi GL-Series 12k BTU Wall Mounted Unit - For Multi or Single-Zone (MSZ-GL12NA-U1)
This product requires the following accessories for installation:
- Thermostat (Optional) - Mitsubishi P-Series mini splits do not include a thermostat for system control.
- Line Set - This double insulated tubing transfers refrigerant efficiently between your outdoor condenser and indoor unit.
- Drain Tubing - Drain tubing facilitates the reliable and effective removal of condensate from your system. It connects your indoor unit to drain locations of your choosing.
- Disconnect Box & Electrical Whip Kit - The Disconnect Box & Whip Kit provides a safe and simple way to connect your outdoor condenser to your fuse box.
- Connecting Wire - This durable, insulated wire provides power to your indoor unit from your outdoor condenser.
- Outdoor Condenser Plastic Pad (Optional) - This pad provides an even surface, free of debris, on which to place your outdoor condenser.
- Wall Bracket (Optional) - A simple and sturdy way to mount your outdoor condenser off of the ground.
Adding these accessories to your order will provide a complete, ready-to-install mini split system.