In Stock - Ships via Freight in 3-5 Business Days
Buy a system bundle and save up to 10%!SHOP ALL BUNDLES WITH THIS PRODUCT INCLUDED
Energy-Efficient Split System Heat Pump Up to 15 SEER & 9.0 HSPF 1 to 5 TonsFeatures:
- Energy-efficient compressor
- Single-speed PSC condenser fan motor
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- Factory-installed compressor crankcase heater
- Factory-installed high-capacity muffler
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- SmartShift technology with short-cycle protection to ensure quiet, reliable defrost
- Contactor with lug connection
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- AHRI Certified-ETL Listed
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil.
- Energy-efficient compressors are designed to efficiently deliver indoor comfort, possibly saving on monthly energy costs.
- A single-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to provide consistent airflow for optimum system performance.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter's residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures.
- Prevents condensation of refrigerant in the crankcase of a compressor.
- Reduces pass-through vibration noise from compressor operation.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- Time-delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet, and smooth transition when units enter defrost mode.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15ft of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet and louvered coil guards
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Engineered sound control top design
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Single-panel access to controls with space for field-installed accessories
- Service port and controls are accessible while unit is operating
- Compact footprint
- Rust-resistant screws
- When properly anchored, meets the 2017 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
ASPT Ducted Multi-position Air Handler, Fixed Speed ECM Motor, 4 Ton, 24-1/2 in Cabinet with TXV Expansion,
Multi-Position, Multi-Speed, ECM-Based Air Handler with Internal TXV 1 to 5 TonsFeatures:
- Internal factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Direct drive, multi-speed ECM blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Coil mounting track for quick repositioning
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- 3 kW - 25 kW electric heater kits
- AHRI certified
- ETL listed
- Check flowrater for heat pump and cooling-only applications
- All-Aluminum tube/aluminum fin coil
- Direct-drive, resilient-mount, multi-speed motor
- Available without heat or with sequence-controlled and rust-resistant nickel chromium heating elements of 5, 6, 8 or 10 kW
- High-efficiency evaporator coil
- Quiet operation
- Models with PSC motors
- Primary/secondary drain connection in a high-temperature plastic drain pan
- Suitable for free-return installation (non-ducted return air)
- Galvanized-steel construction
- Factory-installed pull-type disconnect
- Easy service access
- AHRI Certified
- ETL Listed
- Rigid SmartFrame cabinet
- Horizontal or vertical configuration capabilities
- 21in depth for easier attic access
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- Screw-less sides and back helps to reduce condensation when installed in humid locations
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Tool-less filter access
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.
I located exactly what I needed using the original part number and found the item to be in stock and at a very reasonable price.
Great company and great product! The gas valve arrived ahead of scheduled delivery and was brand new. After installation, the gas valve worked very well and my furnace was up and running once again. I would buy additional products from this company in the future. A+++
Voomi did a great job supplying this fasco draft inducing fan they knew their stuff and got me the exact right part immediately and shipped it instantly so I had it in a day. I would certainly use them in the future. Thanks a lot voomi!!
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love doing business with Voomi. My compressor change outs actually make me some money now vs over priced manufacturer price gouging taking all the profits.
Very quick to receive product. These old parts are hard to find but voomi supply came through. Thanks
The price was great and shipping was quick. Voomi supply knocked it out of the park. I will check them first for all of my HVAC product purchases.
Questions? Call us and speak with a real person.
This will depend on many factors. Please contact us for assistance in selecting the right system for your needs.
No. These are complete A/C systems that require an indoor air handler, outdoor condenser, and related accessories to function properly.
We ship using freight carriers to securely transport and deliver your products. The system will ship once we pick and pack all of your chosen components and accessories.
All products must be installed by a licensed and certified HVAC technician in order to maintain the manufacturer's warranty.
We offer all equipment and accessories required to install your new HVAC system. We do not provide installation services.
Questions? Call us and speak with a real person.