In Stock - Ships via Freight in 3-5 Business Days
Buy a system bundle and save up to 10%!SHOP ALL BUNDLES WITH THIS PRODUCT INCLUDED
16 SEER Two-Stage CondensersFeatures:
- High-efficiency two-stage scroll compressor
- Two-speed PSC condenser fan motor
- ComfortBridge Communications System compatible
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- High-density foam compressor sound blanket
- Copeland ComfortAlert built in diagnostics
- Fully charged for fifteen feet of tubing length
- Factory-installed sensors monitoring coil and ambient temperature
- Contactor with lug connection
- In communicating mode, only two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit are required
- AHRI Certified - ETL Listed
- Ground lug connection
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Copper tube & enhanced aluminum fin coil
- Customized control algorithms
- The two-stage scroll compressor runs at either 65% or 100% capacity, depending on cooling/heating demand. This operational flexibility provides a great energy-efficient option when compared to a traditional, single-stage unit.
- A two-speed permanent split capacitor (PSC) condenser fan motor is designed to efficiently provide two levels of operation depending on your airflow needs.
- Designed to regulate and communicate with your ComfortBridge Controls System so you can remotely monitor and manage your heating and cooling system at any time, from anywhere with just an internet connection.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter's residual system contaminants and moisture.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- High-density foam compressor blanket provides noise reduction when the compressor is in operation.
- Assists contractors in troubleshooting the system with improved diagnostic accuracy by utilizing indicator lights, seven-segment LED display, and fault code storage.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15ft of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Consistent and concise monitoring helps to ensure that the system is operating efficiently, regardless of the weather.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- By simplifying the communication connection to two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit, technicians may eliminate the need to run additional thermostat wiring.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- Contractors can easily and securely connect the ground wire with a screw lug.
- A straight-forward, color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up helps to simplify installation.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
- Proprietary, self-contained sequence of actions designed to help control system operation for energy efficient performance and enhanced reliability.
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet and louvered coil guards
- Service valves with sweat connections and easy-access gauge ports
- Engineered sound control top design
- Wire fan discharge grille
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Single-panel access to controls with space for field-installed accessories
- Service port and controls are accessible while unit is operating
- Compact footprint
- Rust-resistant screws
- When properly anchored, meets the 2017 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
Goodman 80% AFUE GCVC80 Gas Furnace Variable Speed ECM, Two Stage Convertible, Downflow/Horizontal, 60,000 BTUH/H, Low NOx ComfortBridge Technology compatible
ComfortBridge-Compatible Two-Stage, Variable-Speed ECM Gas Furnace 80% AFUEFeatures:
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed Blower
- ComfortBridge Communicating System compatible
- Commissioning and diagnostics via on board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Silicon Nitride igniter
- Two-Stage gas valve
- High reliability and quality
- Airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand and provides better comfort
- Capable of using non communicating single-stage thermostats
- Durable and long igniter life
- Operates on single-stage thermostats
- Multi-position installation: downflow, horizontal left or right
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Cabinet air leakage (Qleak) less than or equal to 2%
- Fully insulated heat exchanger and blower section
- Bottom or side return air applications
- 6."Heavy-gage steel cabinet with durable finish"
CHPF Cased Aluminum Evaporator Coil, Horizontal A, 3 Ton, 26 in Cabinet with Orifice Expansion Device
Cased Horizontal "A"Features:
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Optimized for use with R-410A refrigerant
- Some models suitable for use with R-410A or R-22 refrigerant
- CAPT models feature factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Check flowrator for cooling and heat pump applications
- Vertical and horizontal models available
- Rust resistant, thermoplastic drain pans featuring a low water-retention design
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan with secondary drain connections
- UV-resistant drain pan
- AHRI certified
- ETL listed
- Twenty one inch depth for easier attic access
- Split seam front for easy access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
By purchasing this item, you are agreeing to have this product installed by a trained technician. The installer or servicer assumes all responsibility for injury or property damage that may result. Refer to your local jurisdiction for installer licencing requirements.
I located exactly what I needed using the original part number and found the item to be in stock and at a very reasonable price.
Great company and great product! The gas valve arrived ahead of scheduled delivery and was brand new. After installation, the gas valve worked very well and my furnace was up and running once again. I would buy additional products from this company in the future. A+++
Voomi did a great job supplying this fasco draft inducing fan they knew their stuff and got me the exact right part immediately and shipped it instantly so I had it in a day. I would certainly use them in the future. Thanks a lot voomi!!
Thank you for having all these small crazy little parts! I can only imagine the organization of all of this! You are appreciated!
Love doing business with Voomi. My compressor change outs actually make me some money now vs over priced manufacturer price gouging taking all the profits.
Very quick to receive product. These old parts are hard to find but voomi supply came through. Thanks
The price was great and shipping was quick. Voomi supply knocked it out of the park. I will check them first for all of my HVAC product purchases.
Questions? Call us and speak with a real person.
This will depend on many factors. Please contact us for assistance in selecting the right system for your needs.
No. These are complete A/C systems that require an indoor air handler, outdoor condenser, and related accessories to function properly.
We ship using freight carriers to securely transport and deliver your products. The system will ship once we pick and pack all of your chosen components and accessories.
All products must be installed by a licensed and certified HVAC technician in order to maintain the manufacturer's warranty.
We offer all equipment and accessories required to install your new HVAC system. We do not provide installation services.
Questions? Call us and speak with a real person.