Introducing the Cool Blade HVLS 18 FT Fan. The patented Tubercle Blades? design uses whale power technology to produce greater air volume than other industrial fans with similar diameter. Our Tubercle Blades? create a max angle reaching up to 21? to and reduce wingtip stall. By countering wingtip stall, the Tubercle Blades? reduce the main source of noise and vibration. The advanced safety protection features ensure safe and stable construction and operation. The Cool Blade is inexpensive to operate and improves the performance of both new and old heating and cooling systems. On top of that the motor design reduces the need for regular maintenance saving you time and labor.
- Tubercle Airflow Technology. Our Patented Blades Blow More. Our patented Cool Blade TubercleTM Airflow Technology, supresses outside heat & humidity through high volume air circulation, reducing temperatures by 10 degrees on average.
- German Engineered Performace. UL & CE Certified NORD Motor. Our NORD DC motor is designed for silent efficient operation, working with our patented blades to generate a steady natural open-air breeze, surpassing conventional fans in climate control.
- As Big as It Gets.As Big as You Need. Available in 3 sizes: 14Ft, 18Ft, & 24Ft. One 24 foot fan can cover over 24,750 square feet!
- "Magic Box" Controller. Durable, Easy, Made in the USA. The USA-made Honeywell? Controller is not only durable and easy to use, it is also a phase converter, allowing standard 220 volt installation for the powerful and efficient 3 phase motor.
- Superior Safety. Protecting You and Your Investment. Cool BladeTM systems are engineered with electrical overload protection, reinforced fasteners, safety clips and connectors, steel wire safety cable and more.
- Low Maintenance. Take it for granted. Cool BladeTM systems are engineered to reduce the need for regular maintenance. Inspection is recommended only every 20,000 hours of run time!
- Efficient. Low Cost & Low Impact. The unit is inexpensive to operate and improves the performance of both new and old heating and cooling systems. Only 1.5kw power consumption.